8/04/2014

Burger Machine



Burger Machine

We went to Alabang Medical Clinic for my son's monthly check up..




Me and my son at Alabang med


I forgot to eat lunch thats why I'm hungry..good thing my mom's with me..so I went outside to look for a place where I can eat.. And as I look around I saw a local burger joint Burger Machine..the last time I had this was in high school..( because burger machine was just right across my school..)



My buy 1 take 1 chili burger yumm!!


I ordered the buy 1 take 1 chili burger for only Php 55 I asked for some extra cheese so they added Php 18 to my bill and 16 for the ice tea..And I also had sansrival for only Php 18 ..Wow!! Had my lunch for less than a 100 pesos..



My 18 pesos sansrival


Burger machine for me is the best buy 1 take 1 burger place in the country. Affordable burgers at its finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment