8/02/2014

SM Aura Food trips (Todd English,Magnum cafe, Slappy cakes)




1st stop: Todd English Food Hall

It's lunch time so me and Mina went to Todd English..We ordered the basic pizza and Bolegnese pasta as far as I remembered.


Me while waiting for our lunch




Mina and the pizza


The pizza yummy!! Though its a bit dry


The bolognese pasta its ok..it made my tummy
Satisfied..

The place look expensive..the food was okay all in all I think I'll give 4 out of 5


I will meet my college buddy here so we went to SM Aura..it's far from my usual comfort zone cause I only go to malls around my town like ATC (Alabang Town Center), Festival Mall and SM Southmall so for me Aura is quite far lol..


SM Aura is like the normal SM except for the very beautiful chapel they have at the rooftop
And expensive shops..and unique restaurants



Look at the chapel its divine!!


2nd stop: Magnum cafe

After our lunch at Todd English, We went to Magnum cafe..I love magnum its yummy..so I'm quite expecting a lot..so heres my verdict..



Magnum's cookie dough skillet..winner!!


We order the cookie dough skillet its big so me and Mina shared it..it has two Magnum bars on top and a very tasty cookie dough at the bottom..


Me and the magnum treat..happy kid here lol




After the long wait..Finally my friend arrived

My review about this cafe is 5 out of 5 love the place and food. Its worth a visit.



3rd stop: Slappy cakes

My college buddy was late..we already had our lunch and dessert.. We walked a bit and saw this DIY resto at the ground floor..



Slappy cakes yey!!


Its a do it yourself pancake house..but they also have other varieties like sandwiches and other savory stuff..


My friend holding the pancake batter


It was fun chit chat for us while making our own pancakes..we ordered buttermilk for batter and blueberry for toppings..they already have syrup for free so we didn't order that..



We made different shapes out of the batter its so fun!!


I never think that cooking pancakes will be so much fun..its like kindergarten again..I feel like a 27 year old kiddo lol..



All in all the Aura experience is enjoyable because of the unique restos like Todd,Magnum and Slappy cakes..I had fun..ita worth a trip..

The Slappy cakes review is 5 out of 5
The food and crew was great as well as the ambiance of the place..

No comments:

Post a Comment